Thursday, November 12, 2009

Please help me, hair emergency!!!?

Ok, so tomorow i'm getting my hair cut right before I go to youth group, and I need a picture to take in to show her what I want!!! If anybody can help, I need pictures of really chunky layers (i have medium hair and want to keep it's length) and seperate pictures (or the same) of hair with the bottom kind of cut at an angle into triangles or just cut so it leaves little parts of the hair, but cuts the rest. (like it thins it out dramaticly) CAN ANYBODY HELP ME AT ALL?!?!



Please help me, hair emergency!!!?

I go to stores like WalMart or Walgreen's and see the hairstyle books there. There are clip and save styles in many of them. I feel having a picture is closest to getting the stylist to relate to what you want better. I look at the books at the magazine section in the store before getting it to see if there is a style I want to use. IF you don't get to the store before then try a google search and put in medium length, chunky layered hairstyles and click google search. I've found pics of hairstyles on this when I went there and entered what I was looking for. Good luck, remember hair grows fast in summer if the stylist cuts the length. The last part of what you put about thinning it out dramatically is layering. I had this done and it really thins / styles it more.



Please help me, hair emergency!!!?

im really sorry but i dont have pics but i dont think it will keep its lenghth it will be shorter!!! sorry



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



help me



Please help me, hair emergency!!!?

http://www.makeoversolutions.com/



Please help me, hair emergency!!!?

if i were you i would go to ask jeeves or either go to google...and ask for the pictures there



Please help me, hair emergency!!!?

i have no idea what you are trying to say. good luck to your hair dresser.



Please help me, hair emergency!!!?

am sorry, I can't help u, but u can go to a hair perfectionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment