Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How do I grow my hair out faster? (Male)?

Ha! Thought you'd get an easy question to answer!



Okay, so here's the deal. I already grew my hair out to a considerable length, and then I went to the hairstylist. I didn't exactly do much research, and they just ended up cutting and straightening my hair.



Bad thing is that they cut my bangs short, while everything else is long. (Think awkward phrase)



So I really would like to:



a) grow my hair out faster and



b) figure out what to do in the mean time.



Now I know most of you will say, there's not secret or anything, but as far as I'm concerned, anything involving eating more proteins and drinking more water is going to benefit anyway.



And as for B, well, simple fact, I can't really do anything with my bangs. They reach almost an inch in front. It's really embarrassing, because this gives the impression that I have medium-length hair. Contrasted by the fact that my hair covers my ears, and reaches halfway down my neck.



What do I do?



(Oh, and yes, I did use all 1000 characters.)



How do I grow my hair out faster? (Male)?

well i hate to tell you this but your hair won't grow any faster than it does naturally which is about 1/2 an inch every month.



yes drinking water and taking vitamins will help your hair be healthy, but it WON'T help your hair grow faster.



Use gel in your hair and go for the "messy" look.



you could always cut the rest of your hair to make it more uniform so it looks better.



PS:



Yogurt DOES NOT MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER



it MAY seem like it but it DOESN'T



How do I grow my hair out faster? (Male)?

eat lots of yogurt!



trust me it makes your hair grow faster.



wear it messy looking in the mean time.



many with a little gel in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment