Saturday, November 14, 2009

Best hair style for me??? Need some help. (pic included)?

I'm going to get my haircut soon and want some suggestions. I have straight, fairly thick hair and its medium length. I surf so I'm looking for a surfer-ish style, but am open to anything really. I want my hair to be more wavy/curly.... is there any way to make my hair permanently like that? (I don't know much about hair)



Anyways, this is my latest pic (my hair is about a 1/2 inch longer now):



http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b142/s...



So let me know what you think I should ask for when I get in there, (or that i shouldn't even cut my hair...?)



Best hair style for me??? Need some help. (pic included)?

If the hair is not naturally wavy or curly, the only way that can be done is a perm, don't think you want to go there if you are a surfer, being in the water constantly doesn't do a perm good. Try Brad Pitt's cut, I think it would flatter you and it doesn't seem to need much upkeep. Bud definitely make sure you keep more length in the top and have it shorter around the perimeter of the head. This way if you don't like the cut you can mousse it back and wave it temporarily.



Best hair style for me??? Need some help. (pic included)?

i'd get it a little bit longer and it should curl at the side



you should put some touch up blonde in it



but your pretty hot.



Best hair style for me??? Need some help. (pic included)?

YOU SHOULDNT CUT YOU HAIR, ITS BAD ENOUGH AS IT IS



Best hair style for me??? Need some help. (pic included)?

dont cut it. leave it 2 more inch before you get a trim.



Best hair style for me??? Need some help. (pic included)?

well personally for the surfuer look try taking alittle off make the tips in the front shorter and put the you look in it



Best hair style for me??? Need some help. (pic included)?

There's a guy holding you in the picture. Is he your elder brother?...just joking



Your hair looks alright, maybe you should wear a cap, just like me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment