Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hair growth??

I'm currently growing out my hair; I want it semi-shaggy length. Not like a girl's haircut, but like the length of Tom Welling's, for example. I had it shaggy in 2003, but forget how long it took.



I got a "fade" hair cut with my sides shaved and top cut short back in November (end of), and now it's like medium length (two months later)...long enough to spike it all crazy ie not short spiikes, but long ones.



Maybe give it another two months for it to start to get shaggy? I miss my long hair!



Hair growth??

It depends on how fast your hair grows, your diet, and the length of your hair now. I would say a couple months (2 to 4) until it's grown out to semi-shaggy length. If you want it to grow faster, go to the hair dresser for regular trimmings, stay on a healthy diet, and don't dye your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment