Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hair cut? HELP!!?

hay



im getting a hair cut today and im in desperate need of a good style



i have brown medium length hair which is medium thick



it tends to be wavy



i want a fringe and atm im leaning towards a side fringe



im going to get a trim aswell but i dont want to leave my hair plan so im asking if anyone knows a good style that you think will suit me.



ive had layrs b4 and it makes my hair seem a bit boofy and thick at times and i was thinking of getting it razor-cut thinned but many people say that it gets lots of fly aways



please help me and if you can give a link to a foto as it will be easier.



ty in advance :)



Hair cut? HELP!!?

Have you maybe considered getting bangs? That kind of things out the hair in the front. Here are a few links of the same kind of hairstyle that i think is super hot but in different views.



http://ent.yinsha.com/file/200509/200509...



http://photobucket.com/images/jessica%20...



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



Sorry if you have anything against Jessica Simpson! I just like the hairstyle! hehe



%26amp; if you decide on this one. MAKE SURE you let them know that you want it just like that...or if you want a few different details..let them know!!



Hair cut? HELP!!?

Hi ! I'm a hairdresser and absolutely no razor cut in your hair type, and layers shouldn't make your hair bushy if it hasn't been thinned out. Its hard to tell what could suit you as a new style because we can't see your face. facial features are critical to a hair style. Well I hope you will find a good style to suit your face, And I hope my information was use-full. Bye!!



Hair cut? HELP!!?

I wouldn't get it cut shorter than your shoulders--I have wavy hair too, and it looked bad when I had it shorter. On wavy hair, it doesn't seem that layers work very well either, unless you straighten your hair regularly.



If you get bangs, I'd get long ones so your waves will have enough length--otherwise, they'll just look limp. (My sister made that mistake.) Soft bangs that you wear to the side might look really pretty, though--those seem to be a common choice for women with wavy hair. I've seen them on celebs a lot recently, it seems. Sorry I can't think of any names or pics!



Hair cut? HELP!!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment