Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Hair!!!!!!?

Okay so I am gettind my hair cut this weekend and i have no idea what to do with it!!! It is medium long and ever since i was seven it has been the same thing tappered bangs layered im tired of it!! GRRRRR



I dont wnat it to be short I am 12 almost 13 years old and my style is a cross between sk8ter and girly girl (but not to girly) i have no time in the morning to do any thing with my hair so i usually wear it down. WHAT IS A GOOD HAIR CUT STYLE FOR ME!!!



oh and thx for your help toodles...links would be helpuf too



My Hair!!!!!!?

I just got this haircut and its been the most wonderful thing ever!! People just love it and its so easy to do.takes no time at all!! You can do a longer version of it, but as you know your hair will always grow. Why not take a little risk!



http://www.flickr.com/photos/dkms/623929...



My Hair!!!!!!?

Die it, that just brings some color...... wel if you like wierd colored hair that is,...... or just expirement with gel n stuff............. um yeah............ XD



My Hair!!!!!!?

Well my suggestion would be maybe a shorter hair style, a bob, or the kind wear your bangs go striaght down on your forehead, or just curl it at night and brush through it in the morning! Hope this helps! Good Luck.



My Hair!!!!!!?

http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/



hopes this might help i found p.s im lookin for a new style too and im 12 turning 13 too soo i looked at this theres 18,140 styles on the website bye



My Hair!!!!!!?

I love the sound of your hair. I think layers would look good. I am your age and have hot pink permanent highlights. I am also a Cross between girly girl and sk8tergirl. pink goes with both believe it or not. If you can add a bright funky color to your hair. I don't have a link but if you want to get a bright color bleach the streaks and use the brand Crazy Coulors. you should get this don by a hair stylest. after it has been dyed you MUST us a sulphate-free shampoo. if you use one with sulphate it will strip the color and you will end up with bleach streaks instead of color.



I know this isn't only a hair cut and hope that I helped you in your quest for a sk8tergirl/girly but not to girly hair cut. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment